Cooking, Food and Love
All peoples in the world need food to maintain
their life, so they have more power to work. Therefore, food is extremely
important for us. If we don’t get enough alimentation, we’ll die. By the way, I
eat lots of food everyday.
Furthermore, I love cooking too, but my mother never let
me go into the kitchen, she think I will make her kitchen to be dirty and
afraid I will get hurt ! So, I think you will think I can’t cook well! In fact.
I always search the cookbook from the internet and I remember the step of dish.
Therefore, in the future when my family travel to other country I can cook for
myself and no need to eat cup noodlesJ!
Do you know when I started to learn cooking and why
I love cooking? I started to learn cooking was in From 1 and From 1 to From 3
student need to have the cooking lesson every week. The teacher taught us few dish,
such as: chicken wings, dim sum and make some dessert! All the taste good ! When
I finished the dish, I felt successful for myself and ate the food immediately!
After this few years, I love cooking for myself and when my friend’s birthday. I
will make the cake for them and make some food to celebrate the party! I think
food can make us happy and to release our pleasure and enhance positive energy!
It is a good way to relax too! I hope my dishes can let all the peoples feel
glad and feel love and hope inside the food. So when I have free time I will
make some cookies for my friends! Cookies is one of my favous food too. It
taste sweet and inside the cookies have some few nuts. Nuts can give lots of alimentation
for our body. I hope I can learn more Chinese dish and learn how to cook the
soup! I also hope I can cook some food for you tooJ
yes!!!!food is very very very important to us!!! i can't live without eating....
回覆刪除although i have learnt when i was junior form, i still can't cook a normal dish now><><