2012年7月22日 星期日

My Learning Experience - Joy and Challenges


                          When I was a primary student, I hate study! I only play hard but didn’t work hard. My result was very poor.All the subject never pass especially mathematics and English is really awful! I think it’s my logical is extreme bad. I need to use my finger to account the answers.However a easy question,I also can’t have the answer.Now,if you give me some primary maths questions ,I think I also can’t have 100 marks in the result!
                         
                            So that , in Primary 5, My maths teacher know that my maths is extreme awful,then every day she will let me to have a remediation class after school.In that moment,I really hate her.But after that two years , my maths result have break through the past result! I can’t believe I can do that!Also,other subject teacher know I need to stay at school after the lesson.They also improve me to do a lot of home works and have lots of test for me to do! Finally, I can go to a girls secondary school and I also work hard for my study,but I think in this moment I till very lazy!What can I do ?
                         
                                  Now,I am a form 5 student,next year I need to sit in DSE exam,I feel afraid,I know that if in this moment I haven’t start to work hard , I will loss and feel regret.I want to have a better life,I should work hard more than other students.I need to do more maths exercises and practice all the past paper,I know if I spend more time for study , I can have a better result ,I am only lazy.However the result is bad,I wouldn’t feel regret.Maybe I am not a clever student,but I know that I also can have other way to have a good future!
                    
                                 I know that study need to spend lots of time and work hard,so you can have a good result.But sometimes I feel really exhausted,that moment I want to stop my revision and have a nice dream.I know that it is waste my time,but how can I do to continue my study?A lot of home works to do , sometimes I will stop my work and go to sleep,but next day I can’t hard in my homework and give the teacher to scold.After few times,I start to do my home works faster so that I can have more time to have a break!
                         
                              In the future,I will spend more time for study and start to think about future.I hope my friends also can work hard for the HKDSE and have a perfect life in secondary school!

5 則留言:

  1. when I was a primary student , I hate study too . my mum compelled me to study English everyday .however , now , i know that study is very important .

    回覆刪除
  2. I hate study too,coz I hate remember things.But now, I have a dream and I hope my dream come true , so I would work hard.ADD OIL.SIS!!

    回覆刪除
  3. i hate studty too when i was small and spent most of my time to play. as i dont have a good basic of knowledge, i need to work more hard now :( anyway, just try our best.

    回覆刪除
  4. study is a bad thing T_T right? But that is the big challenge for us :( my lovely!try your best !!!!!!!!!! i trust you:)

    回覆刪除
  5. I really hate study coz although i have pay hard I still can't get pass :(
    Let's go for it

    回覆刪除