2012年7月13日 星期五

My First Encounter with African Culture - Music and Dance

In 26th June,2012,Our Form 5 students all have a special activity and that is about African Drum. I totally enjoy this activity after lunch! Moreover, this is my first time to play it ,it’s sound really cool! When the lesson began, I felt excited and a little scared. It was because one of the teacher is a Negro! I have never seen Negro before, so he made me surprised. His voice and dance made all the student and teacher laugh and glad. The atmosphere was really great! He used his step to perform a dance is similar to African’s Dance . I love his dance , his also play the shaker and shake some amazing rhythm, the rhythm made me wanna dance together! The teacher also invited our school teacher Mr. Wu and principal dance together. It made me laugh! Their step made me impressiveness! I would never forget their dance performance. Another teacher let us had a African Drum and learn some skill to play a amazing rhythm. I think it’s not hard to learn the skill to play the drum, but I should listen the rhythm that the teacher played so I can follow him and play the Drum easily! My hand felt ache after played the drum. I know African Drum look simple, but if you want to play a good rhythm, you should use your hand to finish the song! Although hit the drum made me ache, I wouldn’t mind all these ache! I just enjoy in the rhythm and play it!

I hope I can have another unique experience is similar with these lesson. Music can let me to relax my body and forgot everything.I love music very muchJ


3 則留言:

  1. haha, the drum's sound is amazing and cool!i really enjoy to play it ,hope we have a chance to play again the African drum lol

    回覆刪除
  2. I was very enjoy the activity too ;)But I hope the next activity will hold on the school hall :D

    回覆刪除
  3. It was a very special event for me.I have never played Afrian drums before.Most of us enjoyed that day ,we beat drums,sang songs,danced and laughed!

    回覆刪除